Thursday, December 17, 2009

Welcome to my healthy eating blog!

I've decided to start a healthy eating blog. Not only will this blog follow my day-to-day eating habits, but it will encompass a total healthy lifestyle.

Healthy living does not have to be the sprouts and tofu that many think it is...sprouts and tofu are delicious, by the way! Leading a healthy lifestyle can be fun, interactive, creative, and easy. After receiving my degree in Baking and Pastry Arts from the Culinary Institute of America, I worked for 2 years as a pastry cook before returning to school to continue my education in Nutrition at The University of Tennessee. My love of food, and my passion for nutrition and exercise has led to me to pursue a career in this field. I am also studying journalism, and hope to continue to inspire others to eat and live healthfully.

I will post pictures, recipes, and exercise tips to help others incoporate health into their life. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment